Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Snuggle bug

My buddy did not want to take a nap today, but was getting really grouchy around dinner time, so I made him take one at 5:30 pm (he was driving me nuts!). He slept until 8:15 pm (he's usually in bed for the night about then). He ate his supper late and then played until about 10:30 pm and now he's back in bed and sound asleep again! Oh well...it was just one of those wacky days! I let him sleep in our bed and I thought he looked so sweet and snuggly nestled in between all the pillows. In fact, I think I'm headed to those pillows right about now....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He makes me want to snuggle too.

Anonymous said...

Sweet dreams, cutie-pie!

ZFam said...

nothing is more precious than a little one sleeping! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Man, I can't get over how much he looks like you, Ali! I love sleeping shots. It always amazes me how those constant bundles of energy are so still and peaceful when they slumber. =o) Hope you get a good rest, too!