Sunday, June 1, 2008

Random weekend fun...

This is a conglomeration of random pictures and stories from our weekend. It was fun!

Ben sporting his new Thomas undies. His little body just makes me laugh. He's not potty trained yet, but we're working on it. I know he's old, but I've heard boys are harder! At least that's what I tell myself. :)

Playing "car dealership" in the basement. He lines up all of his big cars and then his Little People animals are the customers and he matches them up with different cars. If you look close, you'll see animals sitting on top of cars.
Ben had fun helping the Hurrle's plant their garden yesterday. Ben and Nate were laughing because Dad was making a loud whistle like sound with a piece of grass. I wish that was all it took to make me crack up! :)
My birthday was Friday, so Mike and I went out on a real date! We went to Ken Stewart's Lodge (a really cool restaurant in Akron) and then to see the new Narnia movie (it was good!). My steak was so good and the dessert in the picture below was amazing (fried banana, coconut ice cream, carmel, hot fudge, etc.....YUM!).
I love the weekend....especially this time of year. It's been really pretty out and we have been trying to take advantage of all of the nice parks we have within just a few miles of our house. Today we went to Silvercreek Park and enjoyed the beach, the playground, and a short hiking trail (oh...and we blew some bubbles on the deck before we headed out!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like another fun weekend at the Moser house!! Love the undies--great legs--good luck with the potty-training! I'm glad you had a real "date" for your birthday--hope it was a happy day!

Abby said...

You guys always have so much fun! Ben is so blessed to have you and Mike as parents. Oh, and don't worry...Ashlyn is OLDER than Ben (ok, by less than a month, but whatever!) and she's still not potty trained! We're getting closer...I hope!

Samantha said...

Love the pics. It looks like Ben is so much fun. Quinn has that red and blue striped Children's Place shirt too! The colors are so nice and bright. I really love the sepia pic of you and Ben in the photo collage. And Happy Belated Birthday! ( :

Anonymous said...

ali, you and mike are fun parents all the parks, hiking, amazing whistle blowing with grass HA! keep enjoying every moment before long ben will be 15 and have a drivers permit{yikes) and he will be the animal behind the wheel or quite possibly on top of the car you never know with teenage boys. love ya. i sound cynical but seriously my ben is so much fun to ride in the car with.