Saturday, June 7, 2008

Everybody was kung fu fighting...

My kid LOVES movies. Defying his VERY active nature, he will sit still for a whole two hours to watch a good flick. Tonight we took him to his fourth movie in the theatre...Kung Fu Panda. It came out this weekend and we saw that it had good reviews...so, we gave it a whirl. It was SO cute. We all three really liked it. Jack Black is the voice of Po...the panda...and he's really funny. :) Ben laughed out loud and clapped several times. I loved watching his face as he was eating his popcorn and taking it all in! I snagged the picture below on our way out...just thought the difference in size between Po and his new friend, Ben, was pretty funny.

4 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE the picture! He looks so teeny next to the panda! That movie looks really cute. I can't wait until Holden is old enough to sit still for 5 minutes (let alone 2 hours!) so we can take him to the movies. So much to look foward to...

the deKorne family said...

Adorable! I long for the day when my child will sit for 2 hours...dreamy! Can't wait to see you!!!

annie c said...

Hi Ali! I am glad to hear it was a good movie. We are planning on taking Colin to see it next week. He also loves movies and can totally sit still during the movie. All other times, he is all over the place! So good to get in touch with you, I love reading your blog. Talk to you soon, Annie

Anonymous said...

Good ole Ben--small but mighty!! He could probably give Po a good run for his money, though!! Cute as usual!!