Monday, June 2, 2008

I take too many pictures...

...and I don't even post one third of them (if you can believe that!). Just a few from last night and today. I just like to look at his cute face...sorry if I'm an obnoxious mom! :)

Welch's ice cream....yum!
Just finished a good cry over who knows what and asked to be snuggled in the chair with a blanket and some toys. :)
Having fun in his pool on the deck this afternoon.
All wrapped up and drying in the sunshine after playing in the COLD water!
Typical Lucy...basking in the sun!

6 comments:

The Sommermeyers said...

Oh don't be sorry for taking too many pics...I love seeing them and keeping up with your family!! I hope you had a great birthday!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures--are you ever going to post any on snapfish anymore (now that you are a "blogging machine") so I can have copies? It seems like Ben is a little more cooperative with the camera than before. Love the lawn chair smiley boy!!

Anonymous said...

Soo cute! I love the one with the ice cream cone. Glad to know Holden is not the only one prone to random "good cries." =o) Don't you love that it's finaly summer??

MP said...

I love all the pictures!! I think you take very good ones. I can never get the right light etc. oh..and is that a blow up little pool for your deck? Is it easy to use or do you think it is a little bit of a hassle? I probably should have emailed you these questions..my apologies :)

ZFam said...

Love the picture of him with his ice cream cone. Is he just the epitomy of the All-American little boy or what!?!?!?

Ben and Erin said...

I love that you take a lot of pictures. The more for us to enjoy too! :) Ben is just too cute. His little face when he's sad, eating and ice cream, and hanging out in the pool...too precious. Keep them coming! :)