Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Illinois Family!

Ben, Natalie and I have been in Illinois the last few days visiting my extended family. My mom was cool enough to fly to Ohio just so she could make the 7.5 hour drive with me so I didn't have to do it alone (Thanks, Mom!). I hadn't seen this side of my family since August when we traveled to Michigan, so it was fun to catch up and have them meet Natalie! I took a TON of pictures, as always, so prepare for photo overload!

These are just a few from before we left. My mom was in Florida before she arrived to our house, so she brought Ben and Natalie mouse ears from Disney. I'm wearing Natalie's ears...I didn't realize my head was infant size??
My cousins meet Natalie...and this isn't even all of them (I know I'm missing some people...but I tried!).
Just some more of the cute people I love.
We celebrated sweet Emma's birthday too. I can't believe she is one already! She is a doll! I affectionately referred to her as "the bulldozer" all weekend. She is such a little busy body and into everything. She never sits still...but I love it.
Just a few more! I had such a fun time and miss you all lots already.

8 comments:

Abby said...

The size of your family never ceases to amaze me! :) I can't believe Emma is one already, she's so cute. Glad you had fun, love you!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love family!! :) Glad you had such a great time!

Jackie said...

We LOVED having you!! Miss you already...come again.

Molly Wilkey said...

I was hoping to open your blog and see some of tne close ups you were showing us in the van, darn. These are all good pictures :) I am sorry I didn't get to see you very much this weekend but it was great the little time I had.

Katie said...

What fun pictures! I love the "naked babies" shot on the couch. Too cute! I am sure your mom loves the pinwheel picture. :) When you get a chance will you comment on my blog and tell me how to get more than four pictures/collages on the blog at a time? I can only do 4 with Picasa. Tips??

the deKorne family said...

really cute pictures. i think my favorite is seeing that you had a laundry basket out like normal people in the first one. :) jackie's girls are so cute, and so is YOURS!

MP said...

it looks like you guys had a great time. I LOVE Natalie'smiles.Too cute!

Diane said...

Great pictures, Ali-can't believe how quickly you got them on your blog. It was so fun to meet Natalie and be around Benny-two cutie pies!