Sunday, March 8, 2009

I know, I know...

...this post is just more of the same! I don't have anything, other than the two cute faces below, to take pictures of. Plus, who am I kidding, I'd rather take pictures of them than anything else anyway.

So, I'm a little anxious for my baby girl to grow hair because I'm tired of people asking if she's a boy or a girl, or just assuming she's a boy. Excuse me, but what boy wears pink? :) My friend, Abby, sent me some adorable bows she made for Natalie (top left picture). She is so talented and makes some really neat stuff for little ones. Check out her craft site here. I'm glad to have a few bows...so there is no doubt she is a girl! Oh, and Ben LOVES entertaining Natalie in the activity seat. If he could still fit in the darn thing, I think he'd climb right in. And, yes, that is peanut butter on Ben's face in the bottom left picture...different day, different sandwich. :)

4 comments:

Abby said...

I LOVE that top left picture of her sweet face! Whenever (if-ever??) I do the pics for my booth, I'd love to use that one. I'm glad you liked them. I, too, was always irritated with people asking if Ashlyn was a boy...dressed head-to-toe in pink!

Abby said...

I love Abby's bows. She needs to come out with some boy accessories for me. :)

I want you to do a side-by-side comparison with pictures of Ben and Natalie at the same age. I can see little similarities, but am curious to see how much alike they looked as babies.

Both of your kiddos are precious...wish I got to cuddle with them!

Katie said...

I love the picture of the two of them laying down! So sweet. She looks very pretty with her bow. I definately think she looks like a girl! I don't think I've seen her in anything that doesn't have pink or purple on it. My mom told me once I was wearing a pastel blue DRESS and two people commented on what a cute boy I was. (?!)

ZFam said...

What cute pictures! And...even with boys, pink binky, pink clothes, pink blanket...you'll still get asked. I just assume some people don't think before they speak in the grocery store!=)
LOVE the picture of Ben and Natalie!