Friday, March 13, 2009

Six weeks old!

My baby turned six weeks old on Wednesday...and I am half way through my maternity leave (sniff, sniff). She is precious and growing like a weed. I thought I'd wash the 3-6 month clothes I had for her, since I knew she'd probably fit in them soon (being the little chunker that she is). So, I tried an outfit on her earlier this week and it fit just fine...not big at all. Glad I decided to get this stuff washed or she might never have worn any of it?! Here are a few pictures of her from the last few days. I just love little girl clothes! :)

6 comments:

the deKorne family said...

She is SO FREAKING CUTE!

Anonymous said...

on my list next week is getting out the 3-6 month clothes for maggie too. i am worried i didn't do it sooner. next time i'm headed to Ytown i'll give you a call!! :)

Katie said...

I think Heidi's comment sums it up. =o) I am insanely jealous of the girl clothes!!!! How fun are they?! That is awesome that you get 12 weeks. I only got 6, but I took an extra week unpaid because I just wasn't ready to leave him. Still, I know how quickly 12 weeks can go.

MP said...

adorable! baby girl clothes are just so irresistible! :)

Adam, Jenny, Emma, and Audrey said...

She is too cute. I love all of her cute outfits and I love the picture of her and Ben together! Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable, Ali! I can't wait to meet her in person in 2 weeks, not to mention her big brother..........I'm sure he has changed alot also. It'll be fun to have you here a little closer. Love to all!