Monday, March 2, 2009

Just another day...

I think I might have an obsession with taking pictures. I'm on the every other day posting schedule now...a little nuts...but hopefully someone out there enjoys looking at her face. :) I sure do. She was such a good girl today...she spent about 35 minutes in the swing, just looking around, while I took a shower and got ready. You can really see how much hair she has lost in these pictures. She is almost totally bald on top!
She really likes when her dad holds her because he is warm! I thought the top left picture was cute of the two of them last night in bed. Oh...and the picture of Ben was taken last night at about 10:30 pm. I put him to bed in his room and noticed the light on under his door quite some time later. I went in there to find him sitting quietly in his bed, with his lamp on, doing a little "reading." It's so hard to get mad at him when he's doing something cute. Guess he was a little worn out from his late night...he took over a three hour nap today. :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

Cute pics! I love her "dolly." =o)

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love looking at her face, and am counting the days till i get to kiss that cute face. can't wait. love ya

Anonymous said...

i love seeing the pictures! keep them coming!!

Anonymous said...

I can tell she is developing a personality already and it looks like it's a sweet one! I can't wait for the next couple weeks to pass to get my hands on her again. I'm glad Ben is catching up on his reading!? Kisses and hugs from Grammy!

Courtney said...

cute, cute, cute! great pics - keep 'em coming :) I thought that was adorable that you found Ben reading after he went to bed. at least he was doing something beneficial ;-)