Friday, March 20, 2009

Lazy week...

My cutie pie has developed a love for the bouncy seat and her pacifier. The combo of the two usually results in some shut eye. I just think she looks cute when she's all snuggled up, so here are a few bouncy seat shots from this week! :)
It's been pretty uneventful around here, but I still managed to take a few pictures. I love the one of Ben with Brad and Christina's pups...Willow and Forest. Do you think Ben has a big mouth? No clue where he gets that?! :) Also thought I'd throw in a smiley shot of Natalie. She is so happy in the morning when she wakes up. I love to see her smile to start my day!
Lastly, my father-in-law is typically a very nice looking man, however, he's looking a little old these days...don't you think? :) I captured this lovely shot of him and Christina tonight. It just made me laugh. That ugly mask always seems to make an appearance somewhere. It looks even weirder on Ben. :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute pics! Your father in law is looking fabulous. LOL!

Anonymous said...

ali would you put more pics on snapfish for us, i have ordered several but would like some more recent as well. thanks. counting the days. love ya!!!