Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fresh air...finally!

I'm back! :) Most of these pictures were taken today. It was finally warm enough to go outside, so Ben, Natalie and I went on a walk (her first outside!) and it felt so good to just get out of the house (especially since my house is a disaster).

Isn't she cute? :)
I can definitely get her to smile now. It's so fun. I just haven't figured out how to get her to smile and take her picture at the same time. I did catch a few. The top middle shot makes me laugh because she makes this face a lot and it's usually when I'm doing something goofy to her (talking baby talk, singing, making dumb faces..you know...).

Here are a few of my favorite little man. He had just eaten a PB&J...can you tell? I have no idea how he manages to get peanut butter ALL over his face. :) I like the shot of him pushing Natalie in the stroller. He couldn't even see the sidewalk and kept crashing into my heels.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures ali! :) she is too cute!

Katie said...

You look pretty cute, yourself! I can't get over her cheeks. They are so stinkin' cute! I love Ben with his peanut butter face. Doesn't it feel good to get out of the house? Spring has been a long time in coming this year!

the deKorne family said...

you are gorgeous, and so is she, and so is he. and i love that you are wearing something pink and non-hooded! impressive! :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get my hands on those two cuties! The top middle shot is translated, "Are you kidding me--you're a little goofy--and I'm supposed to smile at that!?" Babies just might know more than we give them credit and are secretly wondering why we are all so weird! She's getting cuter every day!

Ben and Erin said...

I love the picture of you and Natalie...beautiful! Your collages are great too. We've loved being outside as well....it makes all the difference!