Sunday, March 22, 2009

Look alikes!

Everyone has their own opinion about who a baby looks like... and like I said before, we knew Natalie looked more like her Daddy than Ben did, but after looking through an old photo album at Mike's parent's house this weekend, I realized just how much they do look alike! Below is a collage of a few of the photos. He is obviously a little older in these pictures than she is now, but not much. I think the top left picture looks the most like her. I actually feel like I've seen that exact face looking at me before. Genetics are so amazing! Also, look how young Nana looks in the bottom right picture...just18 years old! :)
Mike was a chubby baby...but I think Natalie might be chubbier. :) I just LOVE her cheeks. Anyway, here are some smiley shots I captured yesterday and today. We were outside for a bit and I put her hat on her for the first time. I'm glad it fit her big, round head! We have her eight week check up tomorrow morning and I'm very anxious to find out how big she is. I know it's hard to believe, but she is wearing some 6-9 month clothes now (green shirt below)! It's crazy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both are cute babies. I do think I was 19 there. :)) No makeup and bib overalls. Very much in style at that time! ahhhhh

Anonymous said...

if she gets any bigger you won't have to pack any clothes she can just borrow elise's. jk jackie in case you read this. the big head thing we are all used to. i think babies with little heads look funny, since all our big headed babies are soooo adorable.

Katie said...

So adorable. And, yep. Looks like her daddy. I have one that looks just like her daddy too! You are right. Genetics are amazing.

Anonymous said...

they do look alike ali!! wow! i'll be anxious to see her stats from the appointment.

Jackie said...

Okay...I'm reading this and Beth is not far from the truth. I definately have clothes in Elise's drawer that would fit her!! So excited to see you in just a couple days!!

Anonymous said...

So anxious to meet little (okay so not so little) Natalie in just a couple of days! What a cutie pie. Has anyone called dibs on who gets to hold her first?!!