Monday, August 25, 2008

Lake Michigan!

Every August, since the beginning of time (seriously!), my mom's side of the family (all bazillion of them...seriously!) has traveled to Lake Michigan for a week long family vacation. Mike, Ben and I were lucky enough to be able to join them for part of the trip this year. I miss my family from IL so much and it was nice to be able to spend several days in a row just hanging out, swimming, and eating with them! This post is a few weeks late, but as always, I had a bunch of pictures and couldn't decide what to post. Over 50% of my family isn't even represented here (sorry!)...but I thought you might like a peek at some of the fun we had! Most of our time there was spent in a swimsuit, with no shower, sporting the "windblown" look...but that's what makes it so fun! :)

I never remembered the beach, water and sunsets to be so pretty...but I couldn't get enough pictures of them this year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Ali! I love Michigan and the lake and all of those "bazillion" people!!

Abby said...

Looks like an awesome vacation, Ali. I love seeing everyone's kids. You, Court and Jackie are cute as ever. Glad you had fun!

P.S. You are all going to be tan when we get together and I am the palest I have EVER been in the summer. I am not looking forward to those pictures at all!

[becca] said...

ali, i've been waiting for the michigan post for forever...lol.
jk.
but i love the pics you picked out...
and i feel honored to have been in it!
love you!