Sunday, August 3, 2008

We're back...

at least for a few days (we head to Michigan this weekend!)! We had a blast in New Hampshire with Mike's fam this past week. We got home at 2:30 am last night. Mike was a trooper and drove the whole way, while Ben and I slept like babies. :) I have a massive amount of pictures from the trip and plan to do a series of posts in the next day or two, but for now, I thought I'd post something fun that we came home to last night. Mike was in a 3-on-3 b-ball tournament in downtown Wadsworth a few weekends ago and a local newspaper photographer caught a snapshot of Ben taking in all the action. He ended up on the front page of our small town newspaper last Sunday. He's a local celebrity...ha ha! Lots more pictures to come soon!

3 comments:

the deKorne family said...

man, billboards and now THIS!? i feel lucky to know you. missed you! glad you are back :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!! :) Glad you had a good time on your vacation!

ZFam said...

what a cutie! Didn't I tell you he's the perfect all-american little boy?! I knew he was bound to be a star!=)