Sunday, April 13, 2008

Trip to MO (2) - Just hanging out

Our trip to Missouri to visit my family was lots of fun. Ben has flown many, many times since he was born, but this was the first time I actually took pictures in the airport. I thought they turned out pretty cute. He LOVES going on airplane rides and pulling his Lightning McQueen suitcase through the airport. It's a pretty quick trip from Cleveland to St. Louis, and most of the time the two of us fall asleep and wake up when we touch the ground in St. Louis (of course only after we've spent an adequate amount of time looking out the window at the city and the cars and the houses, etc)!
We spent our first day in MO just hanging out at home (it was rainy and cold). I think I had my pj's on for most of the day....nice! Ben had a fun time taking a long bath in Grammy and Pops big tub, playing with the toys my mom kept from when we were kids, throwing ping pong balls down the basement stairs, playing foosball with Daddy, and snuggling and watching Pinnochio with Grammy. :)

2 comments:

The Sommermeyers said...

Love looking at the pics of you and your family!! I wish we could have seen you while you were here...maybe next time. And..how do you do this picture collage thing? I have no idea how to do it?!

Abby said...

Great pics, Ali! Funny that Ben likes to throw ping pong balls down the stairs...Ashlyn loves to throw GOLF balls down my parents' stairs! Ping pong balls would be much less damaging...and painful...