Sunday, April 13, 2008

Trip to MO (4) - Maureen's wedding

Last night was our final night in Missouri and we headed to St. Louis for my cousin Maureen's wedding. It was so much fun! It was at the Chase Park Plaza and was pretty incredible. We had a lot of fun dancing and catching up with my Dad's side of the family. Ben was CRAZY! He was running around like a wild man for most of the reception, but finally crashed at about 10:30 pm. Maureen was a beautiful bride!Me, my cousin Erin, and my cousin Chris (nice face?!)
Ben kept asking me all through dinner... "Mommy, when are the instruments going to start playing?" Once the live band started playing, this is what he did. :) My Grams! She is almost 90 years old. Isn't she cute? :)This is what happens when the wild man runs out of steam!
My little brothers!My Dad and Maureen I just thought this picture was pretty funny. We (me and my brothers) were all caught "busting a move" in this one.
I think I have a pretty handsome husband! :)

4 comments:

Abby said...

You guys are too cute! I love the picture of Ben sitting on the floor watching the instruments.:)

And I am SO proud of you for wearing a big chunky necklace! You look gorgeous.

Glad you had a fun trip...

MP said...

I love reading your blog! thanks for starting one. Your pictures are great!!

the deKorne family said...

I am not sure, but starting to think that despite being friends for the better part of the last decade we might have to discontinue because you are getting too pretty. Can you please put a t shirt and jeans and tennis shoes back on and I will make my decision at that point?? Thanks.

Chris Viox said...

Who is that sexy guy with you and Erin? His wife must be one lucky gal!!!