Tuesday, April 22, 2008

For God so loved the world...

I figured if Ben could learn The Pledge of Allegiance, then he could start learning some Bible verses, so for the past few days we've been practicing John 3:16 (I accidentally taught him the King James version...I guess that's the version I must have learned when I was little??). Trying to tape him saying it today was almost impossible because he is ALWAYS on the go! I tried to record this probably 10 times and finally had to stick him on top of our washing machine to get him to stay put...even then I couldn't get him to look at me or smile. Oh well....he's still cute, if you ask me (I'm not biased or anything?!) :)

5 comments:

the deKorne family said...

I don't think I will ever be able to get over how cute his voice is. I'm so glad you are a good mom and have it recorded. :) He is soooooo cute. I love you!

The Sommermeyers said...

I "second" the cute voice thing. He's seriously cute and that's awesome that he's learning scripture already!

Erin and Josh said...

okay, that is so the cutest thing ever! well done, mom. :) i love it! and kudos to ben, too for his memorization skills!

Ben and Erin said...

Ben's little voice is too cute! I love that he can say John 3:16 too! I thought your story about having to put him on the washing machine to get him to stay still was great...it's funny what you have to come up with to get them to do what you want! I have that issue with Clare and taking pictures. It's like a circus trying to get a good shot and get her to stay still! :)

MP said...

oh i love this video!! you are not biased..he is so precious!! way to go on the Bible verse.