Monday, April 7, 2008

I wonder if anyone will read this? :)

I've officially joined the blog world! I am not a writer, so I'm guessing this is going to be mostly a picture blog with some brief comments. Who knows though...maybe I'll really surprise myself with all of the deep and/or entertaining thoughts I'll come up with to share! I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you! I read other people's blogs on a regular basis, so I figured I might as well start one of my own. Enjoy the pictures!



We can finally play outside! Can you tell that Ben is excited? (I think he has his mom's mouth!)







He looks old in this picture. He'll be three years old in May. Time flies!


Just playing with his cool water toy on the deck!

5 comments:

the deKorne family said...

YAHOOOO!!!! I am so excited about this...I think you are the cutest, prettiest, most wonderful family and I am so glad I can look at pictures of you whenever I want. :) LOVE YOU!

Abby said...

I noticed on facebook that you added a blog :) I didn't realize that Ben and Ashlyn are the same age! Kyle and I got married August 2, 2002 and then Ash was born May 3, 2005. Fun coincidences :) My blog doesn't have much writing either. I mostly focus on the pics. That's what people really want to see, right? Looking forward to checking yours out and keeping up with you guys! Ben is too cute!

-Kelly said...

welll... I will read it! So excited that you have a blog... You guys are the cutest family ever and I adore looking at your pics...! Thanks for starting a blog... ;)

Diane said...

Are you kidding?-many will read this. I am so excited to see pics of Ben (and Emma)! Thanks for having a blog. We can't wait to see you all in May!

Beth said...

i love the pics of ben. and yes he most definitely has your mouth ali. but we love every word that comes out of that mouth straight from his amazing brain. congrats on becoming an aunt. can't wait to see you guys either. i am shocked that diane commmented on here being she is about as computer illiterate as am i. love ya guys.