Saturday, October 2, 2010

An apple a day...

This morning we took a little trip to Bauman Orchards to pick apples. It cooled off a lot in the last day, so it's perfect fall weather. I loved spending the morning outside with my little family.

On the hayride out to the orchard...
Nattie girl picking some apples...it's hard to believe how old she seems (and is!) when I look at pictures from our trip to the orchard last year.
Just because I thought this was cute... :) (Thanks for the cutest socks ever, Ann!)
My big boy...
Just a couple of my littlest man sleeping in the carrier...he liked it.
The view we have of these two crazies most of the time...
Now the two littlest are napping, Benny is watching the movie Nightmare Before Christmas (gearing up for Halloween...he's pumped because he got his costume last night!), and Daddy is lounging on the couch in the basement watching the Ohio State football game. The sky is cloudy and it looks like it might storm...definitely a cozy, fall day in Ohio and I love it!

4 comments:

the deKorne family said...

i miss you. and your kids are cute. and your hair is long and looks pretty. and i love you.

MP said...

sounds like a fun outing!! Andy looks so sweet, and looks like nothing really seems to bother him from sleeping! :):)

Abby said...

You look pretty and I love that first picture of all of you. And Ben and Natalie are definitely looking more alike to me these days. Glad you had a fun fall day! Love you!

Erin and Josh said...

i love your pictures. looks like so much fun - you are all gorgeous, too. :)