Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Walsh Farms!

Today, the kiddos and I headed over to Walsh Farms for some fall fun! It's not even October yet, but I am really getting the fall itch and wanted to do something outdoors for a change! I LOVE FALL!

Andy slept the entire time we were there...made it much easier to manage three kids! :)
We checked out some farm animals...
Played in the dried corn "sandbox"...
When we got home, I took off Nattie's shoes (see below!)....she walked around the farm for several hours like this! :)
Went on a hayride...it was SO bumpy...poor Andy looked like he was getting whiplash! Nattie and Ben had fun, but I had a hard time taking clear pictures it was so rough! The farm dog came for the ride with us!
What a fun afternoon!

5 comments:

Adam, Jenny, Emma, and Audrey said...

You are the best mom ever! I can't believe you did this all by yourself! They will have such great memories!

beth said...

i agree with jenny, you are a great mom.

Carrie said...

i LOVE the picture of the shoes!! how cute!

Jessica said...

Wow! What are the chances?? Your family is just adorable.. I look forward to reading more!
That picture of the shoes are too funny.. silly girl :)

The Thebeaus said...

How do you do it? I don't think I've been in public with two kids yet!! You have cute, cute kiddos and amazing adventures. Love the picture of the shoes!!