Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Family time...

We've had lots of family together time this past week.

Nana and her three grandkids

Grammy and Pops arrived to meet their fifth grandbaby. Pops left yesterday morning and Grammy gets to stay for a couple of weeks. It's nice to have an extra set of hands to help out and Ben and Nattie are loving all the extra attention. :)
Just a few shots of my oldest baby. I have no idea what Grammy and Ben are doing in the bottom right picture, but it made me laugh.
My littlest baby...such a sweet boy. I guess I'll forgive him for having his days and nights mixed up right now. I am currently walking around like a zombie, thanks to him...but he's cute, so it makes up for it. He had his one week check-up today and he was 8 lbs 9 oz. He'd gained a whole pound since he left the hospital last week! :)
Love...
My middle baby...she's had a fever the last two days and has been up during the night as much as her little brother. I am only one person, so Daddy has been tapped to help quite a bit more in the night. He is currently walking around like a zombie now too thanks to this little munchkin. :)
Finally, a funny Benny comment.... he was eating his grilled cheese a few nights ago and I heard him tell his water... "Stand back, water. It's Benny versus this massive grilled cheese. Who will win?" I think he's watched one too many Man vs Food episodes with Daddy. :)

7 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

I love seeing these pictures of your sweet family. I'm sorry to hear Natalie isn't feeling well. That collage of Andy is absolutely precious. What a cutie he is! Hope you and Mike can get some sleep soon!

Abby said...

Your mom is awesome to get inside a sleeping bag with Ben...head first. :) Andy is so precious, I can't wait to see him! I need to find my plane ticket, pronto. Love you, hope things are going well at home. Sorry about the zombieness!

Matt and Abby said...

Being tired is tough! Hopefully things turn around for you. Olivia had her days and nights mixed up for 4 weeks so I know exactly how you feel! Hopefully Natalie feels better too! And you get some good napping in!!!!

MP said...

looks like alot of fun! from the profile, andy looks alot like you. I am sure you guys are enjoying him, even with the loss of sleep! :)

The Thebeaus said...

That new baby sure is cute...I wouldn't be mad at him either about having his days and nights mixed up! I am so impressed that you are putting up these pictures every day! Feel free to call me at night...we're up all night too! Ha!

the deKorne family said...

buncha cute babies. i love how in the pic of you and nattie your dad is in the background! so fun that they are there...enjoy every minute of round the clock help! love you.

Courtney said...

You guys look like you're doing great...minus the lack-of-sleep! Andy is absolutely precious - wish I could get my hands on him ;-) I hope poor little Natalie is starting to feel better...i very much dislike the fevers! Ben sounds hilarious...his comment cracked me up!