Friday, September 10, 2010

I need to get out...

...of my house! I've spent lots of time at home the last two weeks, obviously, and I'm going a little stir crazy. I'm feeling almost totally recovered from the delivery of my little guy, so hopefully we can get outside this weekend and feel a little more normal again! I tried to take some pictures a few days ago of all three kiddos together. The picture below was the best in the mix. Nattie's bow looks weird...and they both have forced smiles, but I still thought it was kinda cute. Thanks for the big brother and big sister shirts, Aunt Jenny and Uncle Adam! :)

Some of the other lovely shots...Ben's not weird or anything. :)
I woke up one morning this week to find every square inch of counter space in my kitchen covered in completed puzzles. Benny and Grammy had a busy morning...but it looked like fun! (Grammy is probably thrilled that I'm posting a no shower, still in robe, no makeup, picture of her for the world to see!)
Uncle Brad stopped by one evening and got to hang out for a bit. :)
Daddy and his littlest buddy. I love the picture of them looking at each other.

4 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Oh I LOVE these pictures!!! The one in the bottom collage of Mike's profile looks like from college! He looks so young! Adorable sibling pictures, too. Glad you are feeling all better!

beth said...

only you would think you need to get out when you have 3 little ones. love all the pics. man is ben going to miss his grammy when she leaves.

Diane said...

Cute...cute...cute! No comment on the grandma--looks like she is having a wonderful time with the kiddos. The three of them together shots is just the beginning of trying to accomplish the impossible of everyone smiling at once--maybe by Ben's wedding photos!

Abby said...

Andy looks like small Ben. So cute! Love the silly faces. And yes, you do need to get out! Hope you got the chance to do so this weekend. Love you!