Monday, October 25, 2010

This is the post that never ends.

Yes, it goes on and on my friends. You started reading it not knowing what it was and you'll continue reading it forever just because. This is the post that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on my friends.

Ok, ok...so I couldn't think of a better title and I realize that most of you will probably get bored and quit reading before forever comes...but whatever. I blame Blogger and Google for the length of this post. The upload feature from my photo editing program to the blog hasn't been working the last three or four days, resulting in photo backup on my end. Lord knows I don't stop taking pictures just because the Internet is being stupid. Oh..and He also knows that if I've captured a remotely cute picture, I must post it. And that, my friends, is the reason this is the post that never ends. Yes, it goes...

The littlest Moser turned eight weeks old on Sunday. He is, by far, my most smiley baby at his age. I love that about him. He is quite the little chatter box too. He has been an excellent sleeper for me and is only getting up once in the night and has even slept through the night a couple of times...yahoo! I find myself calling him "Walter" a lot (his middle name...after his Papaw who passed away a year and a half ago) and every time it comes out of my mouth I laugh a little. We just LOVE our little buddy.

I had the camera on timer and was trying to get Andy to smile. Ben was being a goofball in the background. I love the combination of their facial expressions (click on the photo to enlarge it).
I know I am extremely biased (feel like I always need to preface with that), but I think Nattie is getting cuter by the minute...not just in looks, but in personality too. It is just so fun to finally start to be able to communicate with her verbally. She does NOT stop talking/screaming/yelling (mostly at her big brother). Her speech is becoming more recognizable and she is starting to put two words together more and more. In addition to "luh you" and "tank you", she started saying "touch it" this week after Daddy let her touch his hurt arm (from his recent surgery). She has said "touch it" no less than 9,000 times since then.
When Ben is at preschool and Andy is napping, I get some alone time with Nat. I just can't keep from taking pictures of her cute face.

While we were playing in the front yard, she spotted the mail truck coming down the street and sat down in the middle of the driveway to wait for it to arrive at our house. She kept saying "mail, mail, mail" over and over and proudly waved to our mail lady. (Doesn't the sky look cool in these pictures? I didn't modify the color at all!)
She is the spitting image of her Daddy.
On Saturday evening, Mike and I took Benny on a date to the circus in Cleveland. It was a first for all of us and it was SO MUCH FUN! I'm pretty sure Mike and I enjoyed it as much as Ben did. He was, seriously, jumping up and down and smiling for the entire two and half hour show.
I think he was really in need of some alone time with us. As we were walking in to the arena (we were on either side of him holding his hands) he looked up at us and said "I love you guys!" I got to thinking how much his world has changed over the last year and half. He went from being the center of the universe for three and half years, to sharing his mom and dad with not one, but two siblings. It's good for him to learn that the world doesn't revolve around him, but it was fun, even if just for an evening, to let him feel EXTRA special.
Yet another example of how we go all out fixing ourselves up for family outings. We really like to rock the hooded sweatshirt, holey jeans, baseball cap look.

I was trying to make Nat and Ben lunch today and Nattie was driving me bonkers, so I came up with a new way to contain her (she's sitting on top of the refrigerator, in case you can't tell). After I took her down, she asked to get back up. Please don't judge me if you stop by and she's hanging out up there. It works for both of us. :)
That's it, you made it...congrats!

10 comments:

Grammy said...

I love this post, Ali! Nattie with her new curls and the blue sky, Ben with his circus nose and smile, and that Andy is getting adorably cute. I can't wait for November to see all of you again! Hugs and kisses from Grammy!

Carrie said...

love the post ali. i would put maggie on the fridge if it wasn't full of dirt and cereal boxes!!

Abby said...

This is the post that made me laugh the most lately. So funny and cute! I love the pictures of Ben's extra special night out, and I think all three of your little ones are adorable. Love you and them!

Matt and Abby said...

Love the whole post, I read the entire thing.
I just cleaned the top of my fridge so maybe I will be sticking Hannah up there. If I do, I will take a picture!
Also, I'm with you wearing the hoodies and jeans. Why not be comfy all the time??

the deKorne family said...

you are hilarious! i would no more put my kid on the fridge than drink a regular coke. i love that about you. walter is ADORABLE. seriously cute. love the pic of nat with you in the background! glad the circus worked out-meant to ask about that...did he take a bottle???

Adam, Jenny, Emma, and Audrey said...

I made it to the end and I love everything about this post! I really love all of the cute photos of the kids! You are so creative with everything you do, including how you entertain your children! I have never tried the top of the fridge but I may start!

MP said...

this post cracks me up! I love how you put her on top of the fridge. We have definitely done that with Cade a time or two or three...;) And, how fun going to the circus with Ben, and Andy's cute smile!! So much fun going on at your house!! :)

beth said...

Oh,Ali thanks for making me smile.

Courtney said...

Little Andy is such a doll...he's got the sweetest smile! Ben's expressions were hilarious in those photos...you always have such great photos...keep snapping :) And how creative that you put Natalie on top of the fridge...i never would've come up with that.

Katie said...

This is the comment that never ends...:) First of all, Andy/Walter is a doll! I noticed right away that you had the new smiley pic of him up on the header. Serious case of cuteness!!! The photo montage of him and Ben made me laugh. Secondly, isn't the Ringling/Barnum and Bailey awesome?! We took Holden at age 2 or almost 2 and he LOVED it and cried when we had to leave. So glad you guys got to experience that with Ben. Love the clown nose! And lastly, Natalie's curls are gorgeous!!! She's getting hair!!! :) She is beautiful. Especially on top of the fridge. Okay, I am done now.