Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick-or-Treat!

It's been a week of Halloween fun...carving pumpkins, making pumpkin chocolate chip bars, trick-or treating, and going to Boo at the Zoo. Here is, yet another, picture-filled post to document our fun!

Firefighter...
Pumpkin fairy...

Little cow...
It was really cold on Thursday for trick-or-treating, so we put a sock cap and mittens on Nat, which only added to the cuteness, if you ask me (notice the candy in both hands)!
Last night was Boo at the Zoo in Akron with Papa and Nana...it was fun, as always!
A little Nattie bootie...made me smile.
The Moser fam...
A clear sign that it was time to go...the one-year-old was getting restless. It's always nice to have grandparents around to wrangle the kids. :)

5 comments:

Grammy said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! Nattie is a darling fairy and I love her new curls! And Ben is my hero fire-fighter (Dalmatian dog and all!) And, of course, Andy is the cutest cow ever! Looks like it was all lots of fun. Enjoy eating all that chocolate!

Christina and Brad said...

We love the pictures - the kiddos all look so cute and happy! Miss you and love you lots!

Abby said...

CUTENESS. Please tell me how you got your wee fireman, fairy girl and cow to SIT STILL for pictures!!?!?! I can no more catch Calvin standing still than I can lose weight while eating pumpkin bars. My Halloween pictures are a nightmare.

Anyway, those are some cute kids and costumes. But why do you go trick or treating before Halloween in your town?? Love you!

Matt and Abby said...

I love Natalie's costume!

The Thebeaus said...

Love the costumes!! Looks like they had a lot of fun!