Monday, October 5, 2009

Snuggly Saturday and Bauman's Orchard...

We had a lazy Saturday morning of hanging out in our jammies. I sat Nattie in the chair next to Ben while I was making their breakfast (he was watching some cartoons) and when I came back in to get them they were snuggled up close and holding hands. Will they always love each other this much?? :)

In the afternoon we headed to Bauman's Orchard to do a little apple picking. The group family shot below makes me laugh. This was me trying to fit us all in a picture while bouncing around on a hayride.

4 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Those are great pictures! Look at you all artistic with the apple shot! Nice that they are so sweet together...such cutie pies. About ready to see them, ok? Wanna come over?

Abby said...

CUTE. I love the squished shot! And I like Mike's glasses...he looks cute. :)

beth said...

we would like pics on snapfish, if you have a chance. great pics. the relationship will have its great moments and your occasional be nice to your sister moments. ha!

MP said...

seriously great photos. I am sure they will always be such great friends. Do you have a special camera? Your pics always look so good!