Sunday, October 11, 2009

Uncle Brad and Aunt Christina

We traveled to Columbus this weekend to visit Uncle Brad and Aunt Christina. It was fun to spend time at their new house just relaxing with the fam. Ben had his first Wi experience and loved it. He is a pro bowler, but really loved boxing and golf too. :)
Christina was the "hostess with the mostess"...she had prepared enough food to feed an army. We managed, somehow, to polish it all off though. Breakfast this morning was good! These are her famous blueberry, banana, oatmeal pancakes...yum! I think I need some cooking lessons. I can make a mean toaster waffle or frozen pizza...but that's about it. :)
We went to a local metropark this afternoon and took a walk. I LOVE being in the woods in the fall. After eating like total pigs for the better part of the weekend, it was good to take a little stroll. :)
I love Nattie in this pink, fuzzy jacket. The color looked so pretty with her eyes.
Thanks for inviting us for a visit, Brad and Christina, and for being such generous hosts! We had a lot of fun and love you guys!

3 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Adorable! You are a great cook. I don't believe you now after that french toast. :) Such cute pictures...I have wii pics to post, too! I love that jacket.

Abby said...

I love that jacket, too! Very cute. I'm glad fall in Ohio is so beautiful, I will be posting about fall in Minnesota shortly. :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog. You seem to have a very nice family. Your kids are cute too.