Monday, August 9, 2010

Lake Michigan

We snuck away this weekend to spend some time on Lake Michigan with my extended family (when I say snuck...I'm serious...my doctor WOULD NOT have approved a trip five hours away...but I REALLY wanted to go!). It was fun to spend 48 hours with people that I love and don't get to see nearly often enough. It was two days of sunshine, swimming at the pool and beach, and staying up late playing games. I love my family.

Beach buddies...
Hanging out at the pool...
Cute kiddos sharing ONE noodle. Ben kept begging everyone to come get on "The Noodle Express" and was yelling "all aboard" from across the pool. :)
Daddies and daughters...it was fun to spend some time with my brother Adam, sister-in-law Jenny, Emma and Audrey too!
She LOVED the lake. She would run in and out over and over.
The beach!
Nattie feet...
Love you and miss you already IL fam!

5 comments:

Abby said...

Ben begging everyone to get on the "Noodle Express" made me laugh — I can TOTALLY see him yelling that. So glad you were able to sneak away for some sun and fun with your family. Love you!

diane said...

Thanks Ali for the Michigan pics-seeing what I'm missing--including your little cutie pies. Anxious to meet baby Andrew-nice belly shots!!

the deKorne family said...

can't believe there isn't a full length of you in your suit! :) seriously though i am curious about it. glad you had fun and thankful you made it through a-ok! your secret is safe with us. love that last b&w one of nat. cutie cute cute.

Ben and Erin said...

I love your beach pictures. It makes me miss the beach so much. I'm glad you had such a great trip and had so much fun with your family. Both your kiddos are just adorable and I love Natalie's swim suit too. :)

beth said...

we miss you guys as well. hope you are feeling well. i am glad you broke the rules and came to michigan. love to the kiddos and we look forward to hear of andys arrival.