Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Not lucky, just blessed!

I thank God for allowing me to spend the last 11 years (eight married) with my best friend. We've had our ups and downs over the years, but at the end of the day, I have never doubted that he was the person I was supposed to spend my days with. He makes me laugh, puts his family first, and, most importantly, loves Jesus. I'm not lucky...I'm blessed. Happy Anniversary, Mick. I love you!

A little video montage, set to some love music, for your viewing pleasure. :) I apologize, in advance, for the fact that 99.9% of these photos are self-portraits of the two of us.

8 comments:

Abby said...

I have to admit, the love music made me giggle. But it was so much fun to see all those pictures (especially the ones from college...flashback)! Happy anniversary...you two lovebirds are a wonderful example for the rest of us. Love you both!

The Samsons said...

Soo cute! Happy Anniversary :)

Nana Kim said...

We are all blessed because of you two! Happy Anniversary!!

Christina Moser said...

So cute! I won't be able to do a serious montage because Brad makes ridiculous faces in every pic I take. Happy Anniversary!

Matt and Abby said...

Happy Anniversary!

the deKorne family said...

um, you forgot the shout of to me, and the large pictures of me, and the story of aim, and me, but otherwise, SO cute. love the pics-and that you are wearing outdoor gear or backpacks in 99% of them. :) you are cuties! so glad you have each other.

Courtney said...

You guys look like you're always having fun - maybe that's how you've aged so well?? Great work putting that together...Dave and I both agreed that that's some pretty hot love music - especially the sax solo ;-) Happy Anniversary!

Katie said...

Started laughing when I heard the "love music" from St. Elmo's Fire! Jay and I love it and had it as music on part of the picture montage at our wedding reception. Cheesy 80's at its finest! Cute pictures! Happy anniversary!