Monday, August 30, 2010

In love...

Just wanted to share some more photos of our babe. We are in love! He already seems much older than a day and half. He had several visitors yesterday afternoon... Uncle Kevin and Aunt MaryAnn and Uncle Brad and Aunt Christina (so glad you all could meet him and visit!). I wasn't very good with the camera when they were here (sorry!). The top collage photos were taken yesterday evening and I really can't believe how alert Andy was...way more than Ben or Nattie were in their first days of life! I just LOVE his full head of dark hair. I hope he doesn't lose it!
Daddy love...
Nattie and Ben came back to the hospital today for a visit with Papa and Nana. They were crazy, as usual (I think a small hospital room makes kids go nuts or something?!). Nattie ended up taking a two hour nap in my hosptial bed. :)
Benny got to hold his baby brother all by himself and brought me some pretty flowers today. :)
Day two was a good day, but I'm ready to leave the hospital now. I much prefer my own bed and home...even if I don't have any nurses to help. Luckily, I'll be home by tomorrow evening. Until then, I'm soaking up this alone time with Andy. We are going to snuggle and watch a movie together now.
Thanks for all the well wishes!

12 comments:

Katie said...

That is one sweet baby. Love his hair!! What a beautiful addition to an already beautiful family.

Abby said...

He is so beautiful. Love that first picture of his sweet face! Enjoy your alone time while you've got it. :) Love you!

the cunningham family said...

Love his hair! The third seems to grow up so much quicker than the first two somehow. Enjoy your time with him while you are still at the hospital. And, I think you are right about kids in the hospital...a nurse came and asked my boys to quiet down. whoops! He is beautiful...what a perfect little family you have!

Grammy and Pops said...

Oh, Ali, he looks absolutely perfect! We're counting the minutes until we get there to see him and hold him! Rest while you can!

April Gann said...

Ali, thank you so much for posting these pictures! First of all, your title alone in my google reader made my day. :) And he is absolutely adorable. Hope you're having a good night! Love you so much!

Courtney said...

He is so precious! Congratulations Ali and family...what a little miracle!

Court R. said...

Ali, I love his hair too! He is adorable. I can't wait to meet him...I wish I could be there now! :) I'm sure he is a sweetie. I'm glad you survived! :)
Miss you all!

the deKorne family said...

such a beautiful baby. love him and love seeing the pictures of him with your other cuties. mike is such a good dad-he is one blessed baby!

Christina Moser said...

Keep blogging please - I love the pictures and your commentary! He's changing already, and I'm sure the next time we see him he will look completely different. Love you lots, and I love having 2 cute nephews and a niece!

Jackie said...

He is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to meet him! Get all the rest you can!

MELANIE said...

Oh he is so handsome! Congrats to your family! All 3 of your kids are soooo cute!!

(I guess you could say "I stalk your blog"--I'm Heidi's friend Katie's sister--laundry and laughter Katie) :)

Katie said...

He does have one beautiful head of hair! I love how soft sweet new baby hair is. And that newborn smell...nothing quite like it. Glad everyone is doing well!