Sunday, May 11, 2008

Random pics from our weekend...

We had a nice time eating lunch and celebrating Mother's Day at The Barn today with Nana and Papa. It's been windy, rainy and cold here...so we all got a little wet...but the food was good! We spent a little time at Papa and Nana's house afterwards and Ben and Papa had fun playing in the Thomas ball pit (see pics below). Ben has had an awful sounding cough all weekend long, so we didn't feel right about taking him to Sunday school this morning (even though he is acting fine). I know how I feel when other kids are coughing germs all over Ben...and I didn't want to be THAT mom! I was really bummed to miss church on Mother's Day!

Anyway, just thought I'd share a few random pictures from our weekend.

Food on his face, no pants, big mouth, skinny legs....this combo makes for a lovely picture, doesn't it? :)

I guess this is a comfy place to hang out?!

Ben in his jammies posing with the cute Mother's Day gift he made for me (Nana helped him make it).

The two moms at The Barn.

Yes, Papa is actually IN the Thomas ball pit with Ben. They had a good time, but he had to refill it with air once he got out. :)

2 comments:

Abby said...

Oh my gosh! That picture of Ben on the shelf is hilarious! Ashlyn loves finding little corners to tuck herself into, too :) I love it!

Ben and Erin said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend! Happy belated Mother's Day! Ben and I were both laughing at the picture of your Ben on the shelf. So funny!