Saturday, May 10, 2008

To our moms...

We wanted to pay a little tribute to our moms in honor of Mother's Day tomorrow. I think it's safe to say that we really lucked out! Not only are they great moms to us, but Grammy and Nana are also two of the best grandmas we know. We are so blessed to have them in our lives.

So, to our moms... thank you for all the hours you've spent in prayer for us over the years and for how much you love Ben. Thank you for your encouragement and advice. Thank you for your friendship. Life wouldn't be this good if you weren't in it. We love you and appreciate you so much this Mother's Day!

We love you, Nana!

We love you, Grammy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ali! The people that you, Adam, and Eric have grown up to be is the best reward and gift from God for any "mothering" I ever did for you! And now, to have Ben and Emma to "grandmother"--that's icing on the cake!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Being a mom is definitely the highest calling ever. I love being a mom and a nana more than anything in life. I had a very good example and I could only hope to be as good a mom as my own mom. You are an awesome mommy to Ben. Thank you for loving Benny and Michael. That is my Mother's Day present.