Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fun at the park!

Today Ben and I spent the afternoon at Hubbard Valley Park. It's a gorgeous day, 68 degrees and sunny, so I wanted to take advantage of it! We walked around the lake, played on the playground, and ate lunch. Anyone who knows Ben knows that he LOVES throwing rocks into any body of water...so, for a good 45 minutes or so, we did nothing but throw rocks, twigs, and snails into the lake. Woohoo! I just love how sweet and simple life is for my almost three year old!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Cute pictures of Ben! What a great day...I am so glad your new schedule allows you to spend more time with your little guy. Though I am bored to tears without you all day...

Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...

That was a great picture story. It is so funny to watch how kids think and come to conclusions. That was really nice of your aunt to give him new ones. He is the perfect age for my dad's books too, and I guarantee he would love them. Send me an email to jstew54@hotmail.com with your address and I'll have my dad send you a copy of each one. Have a good week-
Jim