Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Growing up so fast...

During our family visit to Illinois earlier this month, my cousin Annetta (a very talented photographer) was able to catch some impromptu pictures of Ben outside during my cousin Hayley's wedding reception. We had planned to have an actual photo shoot for his three year pictures the day before, but the weather did not agree with us. She only spent about 10 minutes with him, but I thought the pictures turned out so cute, especially given the fact that he is pretty difficult to actually get to look at the camera and smile at the same time! Below is a storyboard of some of the pictures she took. We framed this for my mom and mother-in-law for Mother's Day.
He has grown up so much. I can hardly believe he'll be three this Sunday!
3 yrs......................................2 yrs

1 yr.........................................4 mths

By the way....if any of you live in the Bloomington/Normal, Illinois area and need a good photographer, I'm sure Annetta would love to talk to you. Her website is www.annettablairphotography.com. You can check out a lot of her work there. She's really great with kids and is very reasonably priced.

6 comments:

Abby said...

Fantastic pics, Ali! Ben is just adorable...any chance he's available for an arrangement with Ashlyn? ;) Your cousin did a great job in those 10 minutes!!

Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...

They grow so fast! My dad sent you those books so should receive them any day if you haven't already. Have a good holiday weekend.

Ben and Erin said...

I love seeing the progression of cute Ben over the last 3 years. The pictures from the wedding are really good too!

Ben and Erin said...

Ali, I tried to email and it came back and said it couldn't deliver to that address. Will you post it again on my blog? Or just email me at ecj18@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Ben and Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha said...

the pictures are so cute! you were right--i did grow up in bloomington/normal, and my parents still live there. maybe i'll look into having quinn's pictures taken by your cousin next time i'm home! i love that style of photography. it certainly beats our usual target photos! ( :