Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ben turns three!

On Sunday we celebrated Memorial Day and Ben's birthday at Hubbard Valley Park. The whole Moser clan was there and we invited our good buddies and neighbors, the Hurrle's, to come too. Ben and Nate (their little guy in the red hat below) are five months apart in age and had lots of fun together. I took an insane amount of pictures (imagine that!), but a lot of them are of people other than Ben, so I decided to just focus on him for this post to make my narrowing down easier! :) It was a beautiful day and everyone had fun soaking up the sun, playing cornhole, flying kites, throwing rocks in the water, playing at the playground, squirting each other with water guns, etc...oh and EATING of course! We are looking forward to celebrating Ben's birthday, again, in July when we travel home to Missouri to visit my family!

I just LOVE being a mom and watching Ben grow. He makes me smile and fills my life with so much happiness. I hope and pray that he grows to love Jesus more every day and that His light shows in all he does! Happy Birthday, best buddy! I love you!

Oh...and for those of you in my family who actually want to look at more of the pictures I took, you can click here to view them. Hopefully you'll find a picture of yourself somewhere in there! :)

2 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

The party looks like a blast and what a perfect day too! I'm sure you can't believe your little boy is already three! I feel that way about Clare and she's not even 18 months yet. :( Anyway, let us know when you come to Missouri in July. We'll be home most of the month...maybe we could meet you guys for a quick meal or something...I know you have lots of family to spend time with too, but we'd love to see you guys. :) Anyway, Happy Birthday to sweet, cutie pie, Ben!

Anonymous said...

Ben makes me smile, too!! Our lives changed for the better three years ago when he came into it!! Happy Birthday, Benny!