Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Friendly Monsters

I know, I know...I'm a blogging machine.....but I can't help it! :) I took this video tonight as I was getting Ben ready for bed. We were sitting in the chair in his bedroom having a funny conversation about monsters and ghosts. I know most kids his age are afraid of monsters, but my child thinks they are all friendly, so what's the harm, right?! Just thought you might enjoy a peek into his goofy imagination! (Warning: This video is 3:20 long...sorry!!)

6 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

Your videos have brought Ben and I so much enjoyment! We love them. I can't wait for Clare to come up with funny stories. Ben is so so cute! That little voice and wonderful imagination are so great. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Benny's monsters are his friends (who wouldn't want to be his friend?) What an imagination! I love that kid!!

ZFam said...

Now, that just may have been the cutest and funniest video of all time! Where does he come up with this stuff! Gotta love his imagination! I was just cracking up...he's not nice, he's polite?! and he takes him outside in the middle of the night?! LOL...oh, thanks for the laughs tonight!=)

Anonymous said...

That was adorable!! What an imagination!! He reminds me of the little boy from "Where the Wild Things Are." Thanks for taping...keep it coming!!

Anonymous said...

dr seuss doesn't hold a candle to this kid, ben you are an amazing little bundle of imagination and charm, love you. three minutes wasn't enough.

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely hilarious. Never a dull moment with Benny and his stories. We need to write a book about what he says because we are going to forget some of this. I think the "old grandmas" are telling too many ghost stories !