Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm no longer a 20 something...

I turned 30 on the 30th....I feel old! :) Mike and I went on a date on Friday night, while Papa and Nana watched Natalie and Ben (Thanks!!). It was a fun evening of Olive Garden, Starbucks, Barnes and Noble and a terrential downpour. :) Mike bought me a Pandora necklace for my b-day. Have you seen these? He started me out with a cross charm and now I'm excited to fill it with more!
On Saturday evening we took Benny to see the new Disney Pixar movie UP. It was in 3-D and he LOVED it. It was a really cute movie and the three of us had fun hanging out together while Mamaw played with Natalie. I took the picture below of Mike and Benny last night after the movie and the one of him and Nattie this afternoon. He is a good Daddy. Can you tell that they love him? :)
Just a few of my favorite little baby...
Finally, a couple from this afternoon. We went for ice cream with Papa and Nana. They gave me money to a jeweler in town so I could buy some charms for my new necklace...perfect! :)

5 comments:

Abby said...

Happy 30! Glad you had a fun weekend...love you!

Ben and Erin said...

Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a great night celebrating with Mike. :)

beth said...

happy belated birthday, we just got back from florida and the bahamas so i hadn't been on your blog for awhile, you are amazing how you keep up on this, love ya, the kids are adorable wish i could see them. kisses and hugs to all.

MP said...

Happy Birthday!! It was your golden birthday..so cool!! Love all the pictures. You look great :)

Katie said...

Happy belated b-day! My big 3-0 is coming up in October. Can't wait..ha! :) The necklace looks neat! Annie and I are taking the three boys to see "Up;" it is all Colin has talked about when he sees me for weeks! Should be an adventure with Holden and Cade. Your kids are adorable as usual! Love the Daddy shots!