Saturday, May 16, 2009

Family!

My mom arrived to our house last Friday to spend time with Benny and Natalie and we were so thankful to have her here to watch our kiddos, since it was a pretty busy and emotionally draining week for me and Mike. Thanks for all of your help, Mom...we really appreciate it!

As Mike was dropping off my mom at the airport yesterday afternoon, he picked up my little brother, Eric. He and Mike are running the Cleveland half-marathon together tomorrow morning. Eric's been busy finishing up his junior year at Mizzou, so this is the first time he's been able to spend time with Natalie. We are glad to have him here for a visit...even though it's just a short 48 hour stay.

I realize more and more everyday how grateful I am for family....my own and Mike's. We are so lucky to have been blessed with very loving, giving families....this week was a reminder of that...in more ways than one.

No comments: