Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Benny's preschool program...

Ben had his end-of-year "concert" at preschool last Thursday. I'm always interested to see what he'll do on stage. He has been singing several of the songs around the house for the last couple of weeks, but when he got on stage he apparently wasn't in the mood to sing?! Half the time he just stood there and waved at me. :) At one point he yelled out from the stage..."I love you!" He made my day! I was glad I was off work so I could see him in action. I just love that crazy kid!

Just a few more random pictures of my cutie pies....

1 comment:

Abby said...

I am laughing because - no kidding - Nate wore the exact same outfit as Ben last weekend. Madras plaid shorts and a green polo. I wish I could take a picture of them together. :) Love you, your cutie pies are so cute! Love the picture of Natalie on her stomach, smiling. She's a beautiful girl, just like her mama.