Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kind of ridiculous...

...how many pictures I'm posting here...sorry! I got a new camera from Mike's parents for Christmas, so I've been taking a crazy amount of pictures to try to figure out all of the features and functionality. I love it! I figured I better post these before I collect anymore!

Here are some pictures from Christmas...eve, morning, and day! Most of these presents are from Papa and Nana to Ben and they stayed at their house for when he plays over there. I was grateful, as our house is quickly turning into a Toys R Us.

Just a little Daddy and Benny fun...
He kept taking down his stocking and wearing it on his legs...goofball!
I had no idea he would like this gift so much. It's a LeapFrog Karaoke Sing-a-long/Read-a-long DVD with books (teaches vowel sounds and basic reading skills). He has watched it probably seven or eight times since Christmas and knows all the characters and storylines already. At least it's educational...right? :)
Ok...no more pictures for now!! My whole family arrives tomorrow though...so that won't last long! :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

How fun to have a new camera! The picture quality (and subject) =o) is great! You can't ever have too many pictures of Ben. Looks like he had the kind of Christmas every kid would wish for. I love him putting the stocking on his leg, what a ham!

the cunningham family said...

He is adorable! I bet he is excited to see more of his family and get more presents! :) The new camera did an awesome job, what kind did you get? I am always looking for cameras...
Ben is hilarious in the stocking! He is so funny. I will have to look into that Leap Frog video/book for Colin. He loves their other videos, I haven't seen that one yet. You are right, it is educational, so no worries!! :)

the deKorne family said...

he looks so grown up in that bottom picture...weird. what will he do when he has to share the blog with natalie?? i struggle with giving equal face time. :) can't wait to see what she looks like-she will be beautiful i know. especially her head! love you.

Abby said...

Benny is such a ham! I love his silly faces. :) Can't wait to see pictures of him with Emma!

Courtney said...

Oh my - that reminds me...i don't think i ever answered your question about what kind of camera I have. sorry! Apparently it's too late now, but I have a Nikon D40.

Looks like you're putting yours to good use - share away!