Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat...

Or we could just substitute "the goose" for Ali and that would work too! :) I only have about 40 days until my due date...wow! At my check-up this week I was told that Natalie weighs (according to the very accurate ultrasound measurements...note sarcasm)...5 lbs 11 oz. Does that seem big to anyone else? I'm just imagining her head being in the 75th percentile like her big brother and I'm getting a little nervous! :)

Anyway, I feel like we've been so busy the last couple of weeks, but I can't figure out what all we've been doing?! This time of year just always feels crazy. I haven't taken many pictures lately, so I thought I'd post a collage of Ben's Christmas picture from his very first, through this year. It was fun to look at how he's changed...still cute as ever, if you ask me! :)

Ben had his Christmas concert at preschool a couple of weeks ago. He did a great job during the first concert he performed in back in the Fall, but this one was a different story. It was in the evening and he hadn't had a nap. Plus, he was very distracted by the "jingle bells" they were given to ring during the performance. Apparently they didn't practice the hand motions with the bells...because he couldn't multi-task. :) This video is not the greatest (or maybe it's the peformance?), so I'll be very impressed if you actually know what it is that they are singing...but listen closely at about seconds 35-39 and you'll hear my little munchkin (front row, center, striped blue/white shirt) YELLING the words to the song above everyone else. I just watch those few seconds over and over and laugh. He's destined to be a star. Ha!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just face it, men are and never will be good at multi-tasking!? But he is the cutest bell shaker, head wobbler, nose-scratcher ever!
What Christmas song was that?!

Jackie said...

"Come on ring those bells! Everybody sing...Jesus, we remember it's your birthday!" See I could tell the words! Hey, as someone who just directed a bunch of little kids in a Christmas choir this morning...I appreciate his volume and enthusiasm!!

Katie said...

Laughing out loud!!! =o) He is hilarious. I love them all bobbing their heads up there. They remind me of the SNL guys to the "What is Love?" song. He is too cute. The Christmas pictures were fun to see, too. Natalie's weight sounded big to me, but then again Holden was only 5 lbs 12oz. when he was born at 37 weeks. I'm so excited for you...your little girl will be here before you know it! (Maybe Ben can sing to her.)

Courtney said...

What a great idea to do that little collage - so fun to see how he's changed over the years, yet you can still totally tell it's him :-) So cute!

That video is hilarious. I love the head-shaking. I was laughing, too!!

MP said...

adorable video. I showed cade and he was clapping. Apparently, he thought Ben did great! :)

Ben and Erin said...

Merry Christmas Mosers! I can't believe how close your due date is coming Ali! :) So exciting. I'm sure you are ready to meet little Natalie. I know I'm anxious to see pictures. She's going to be a doll. :) Also, loved the video of Ben. So cute! I love those little Christmas concerts. There's always something entertaining. Merry Christmas--hope it's a great one!

the cunningham family said...

I love hearing him sing, it is precious! I bet you aren't getting fat at all. Last picture you posted, you were beautiful! By the way...nice choice of Christmas card designs! :) I love the 4 Christmas of Ben. He has grown up so much! Hard to believe that next Christmas, Natalie will be in the pics too!

Katie said...

That was really sweet. Ben is a cutie. And, don't worry. The 2nd baby is WAY easier. Trust me. If they were all as hard as the first, I wouldn't have 4...ha. (I just titled a blog the same as yours. funny) Merry Christmas

Samantha said...

Merry Christmas, Moser fam! Even though I haven't posted a comment in awhile, I've still been reading and enjoying your blog. I love all the collages you make. How do you write messages on them? Ben is such a cutie, and he's going to be a great big brother. Oh, and even though this is from awhile ago, I LOVED Ben's new room (and Natalie's too!). You did a great job. Have a wonderful holiday!

Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...

That's hilarious. He did just fine. Merry Christmas to you guys - and we love the name Natalie. We are leaning towards "Nolan" for our second boy due in april. We'll see. Take care guys-