Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town...

We spent the morning at Westfield (my work) where they were holding a Polar Express Christmas event for employees and their families. The kids were encouraged to wear their pj's just like the children on the movie (which Ben LOVES...he knows the words to most of the soundtrack). Ben had fun making snacks for Santa's reindeer, playing in the gingerbread house, and visiting Santa. He wouldn't look Santa directly in the eyes, but he did ask for an "old train engine" and some doggie slippers. I have no clue where he came up with these requests?! :)

4 comments:

the deKorne family said...

more importantly, where will you get them?! love the background! love you!

Katie said...

Just read your two posts...first of all, how adorable are you, psycho or not?! =o) Secondly, you are NOT psycho, you are just pregnant. I remember having similar issues worrying about turning my classroom over to a sub, getting everything prepared, etc. Sometimes I would get up in the middle of the night to work on sub plans or type crazy lists of things I had to do. Once that little girl comes you'll be able to put that stuff aside and just focus on your family. Lastly, your work's Christmas looks awesome! So fun! I love how Ben sat in Santa's lap but won't look at him. I need to scan Holden's Santa picture so I can post it. It is hilarious. He is screaming bloody murder. And mean Mommy that I am, I bought it and proudly framed it! ;o) Since this is becoming the longest comment ever I will end it!

Abby said...

I love his jammies. Love you!

the cunningham family said...

I love Ben in his pjs! I also love that he won't look at Santa! :) Your work party looks like a lot of fun!!