Sunday, December 6, 2009

Friends...

We had a fun, kid-free, evening hanging out with good friends (we've been in a Bible study together for the last two years). We went out to eat, shopped a little, and enjoyed some Starbucks and good conversation. While in Nordstrom Rack (I love this store!) Travis tried on a lovely pair of shoes (see below) that I really thought he should have purchased. I can't figure out why he didn't??? Travis, you look awesome. :) Thanks for a fun time, friends. We can't wait to do it again!

5 comments:

Nana Kim said...

I'm glad you had a good time with adults for a change! I'm sure that Aunt Michelle and Mamaw Moser enjoyed watching the kids!

the deKorne family said...

So glad you had a fun night out! And I love that you brought your camera. :)

Abby said...

Yay for a fun night out with friends! I need one of those...

The Thebeaus said...

Hey Ali! I'm glad you found the blog! Wendy told me that you had one...she fills me in on what's going on with everyone! Your two kids are adorable as well. Maybe it's because I don't know your husband, but they look just like you!! I hope you don't mind, but I am going to "follow" you now. Take care!

Katie said...

How fun! You need those nights once in awhile. Cracking up at the shoes!!!