Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas in Missouri...

Ben, Nattie and I spent the weekend before Christmas in Missouri with my fam celebrating the holiday. We missed having Daddy with us, but he had basketball coaching responsibilities back home. We got to see most of our Illinois family too, so it was lots of fun and lots of people! I am blessed with such a big and loving family! Here is just a few bazillion pictures from our visit...

Fun with cousin Emma...
Opening presents...Nattie got lots of cute girlie things for her 1st Christmas!
Spending time with my extended family (wish I had gotten more pictures of these cute people!)...gosh I miss them!
Finally, just a few random shots from our visit. It's always good to be with people I love!

2 comments:

Adam, Jenny, Emma, and Audrey said...

All of your Christmas posts look great! You are good at putting it all together and making it still look nice! We miss you and wish you lived closer. Emma would love playing with Ben and Nattie all the time! Love you guys and Happy New Year!

Abby said...

So glad you had a fun trip and got to spend time with all these people you love and miss!