Monday, December 28, 2009

11 months...

Today my little girl is 11 months old. She has learned a lot in the past month. She is walking around everything now and has even taken four or five steps on her own. She is getting more brave now and it won't be long before she is walking! She waves and says "hi" about 100 times a day. If you say hi to her she puts her hand up by her ear and says it back...like she's on the phone. She loves to raise both hands in the air when we say "Nattie is SOOOO BIG!" and she gives the best hugs around the neck. She has five teeth (three on top and two on bottom) and she still drools a TON! Every outfit is soaked through in less than an hour of getting dressed (she's already wearing size 18mths!). She has many more bruises and scratches all over her little body from crashing into things and falling. She has the sweetest little personality and is such a pleasant, smiley little thing. I love this girl!

5 comments:

Abby said...

She is just getting cuter and cuter...what a doll. Happy 11 months, Nattie! Can't believe she'll be ONE in a month...goodness, where does the time go?? Love you!

beth said...

love the bottom right pic, i also love her. happy new year!

Katie said...

Wow, she is getting big! She looks taller to me, but maybe it's just that she's standing? I think she looks a lot like her daddy with that smile. :) I am sure you are enjoying every minute! What a cutie.

The Tomsik's said...

Oh my gosh what a change in her in just a few weeks! She is getting so tall! Her eyes are just glowing in every picture!

Ben and Erin said...

I'm so behind in checking blogs! Your Christmas card on the blog is so cute and I love all the pictures of Natalie and Ben. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas too. I can't believe Natalie is almost one! What a cutie-pie! I can remember reading on your blog when she was born. The time goes by way too quickly. Happy New Year to you all too! :)