Monday, December 14, 2009

Prayers for Grandpa...

I would greatly appreciate prayers for my Grandpa right now (my Mom's Dad). He is currently in the ICU recovering from two brain surgeries to stop bleeding in his brain. He is 84 years old, so any surgery (let alone brain surgery!) will be extra tough on his body. I am told he has a long recovery ahead. I have a large family who, thankfully, are close by and able to visit him and take care of him. There are a few of us who live away, but love him just the same. I know I can't really help him or my family in a tangible way right now, so if posting this would cause one more person to pray for his recovery and healing..it's the very least I can do. Please pray for my Grandma, as well. Thanks so much! Grandpa, we love you and are praying for God to heal you!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Praying for him, your mom, and you — I know how hard it is to be far away from your family during hard times. Keep us posted. Love you bunches.

beth said...

ali, thanks for putting this on here he certainly is in need of all the prayers out there. love you, see you soon.