Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Moser Family Christmas...

We had fun spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Mike's family. I hosted Christmas Eve at our house. It was the first time I'd ever hosted that large of a group, but it turned out great and I don't think anyone starved...so I was happy about that! (By the way, I don't know how to post pictures in moderation...it's a real problem...sorry!)

I love the pictures of "the grandmas" (upper left) holding the calendars we made for them!
On Christmas morning we headed over to Papa and Nana's to open presents with them. I, for some reason, didn't take many pictures. I think, once I opened my gift, I was too enamored to pay attention to anything else (more on that soon). By the way, the ant farm is staying at Papa's...he is having ants shipped to him?! :) I know Ben will love it.
The day after Christmas we headed to Columbus to spend a little more time with Uncle Brad and Aunt Christina. Ben loved his digger and Natalie got some adorable clothes!
We went to the Columbus Zoo that evening to see all the lights and check out a few animals. We are blessed to be a part of such a loving and generous family!

1 comment:

Abby said...

What a fun family you guys have! Ben and Nattie are lucky kiddos. :)