Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Obviously, as is evidenced by the last two posts, my kids get PLENTY of gifts at Christmas time. So, Santa (not wanting to futher aid in the spoiling of my children) brought just one gift for each kiddo and a few small stocking stuffers for Benny too. Ben got a Darda racetrack and LOVED it! Natalie got a baby doll. She got several this Christmas from different people and, for some reason, she just got SO excited whenever I'd unwrap a package that contained a doll. I think it's so funny how she is such a girl already. :)
Finally, a short video of my sweet girl checking out her new baby doll! Please try to block out my annoying baby talk...oh my!

2 comments:

Adam, Jenny, Emma, and Audrey said...

Cute video of Nattie! Emma loved it and wants to keep watching it! I like the color cordinating pj's too!

Abby said...

I love that she loves her babies. :) So sweet!