Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Natalie, Natalie, and more Natalie...

I know many of you are likely sick of post after post featuring just Natalie's face...but I'm not. Sorry! :) I need to take some more pictures of my cute little man...the poor guy has not had enough blog press in the last few weeks. I have a new video in the works for him though. Just have to catch him in the right mood to take it! :)

Anyway, below are a few pictures from today...Natalie has started to lose some of her hair on top (can you tell in the top right picture?). The hair on the back of her head seems to be there to stay, but for some reason the hair on top falls out really easily...so she might look like a little old man soon.

6 comments:

April Gann said...

she is so cute. i am totally in love with her also. thanks for all the pictures! they are much appreciated for all of us stalking you. love you.

the deKorne family said...

i want to just take a bite out of her cheeks. she is so cute and beautiful and perfect. can't wait to see her!

Abby said...

We love seeing picture after picture of her sweet face! Those cheeks are killing me...

ZFam said...

what a doll! you can't EVER post enough pictures of your babies!!!=)

And, Alexa lost her hair as well. in chunks...til all she had left was a strip on top and a strip on back...the worst of all worlds...a mohawk and a mullet! but, it ended up growing back in quickly...and it was so fun and fuzzy! I'm sure Natalie's hair will be growing back before you know it! And, the little headband..so cute!

Katie said...

I bet you love kissing those big rosy cheeks! =o) She is such a cutie. I love seeing all the pictures! She seems to be growing and changing so quickly.

Erin and Josh said...

Natalie is SOOOOO cute. I just love her cheeks. Are you loving having a little girl??