Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In case you haven't seen enough of her yet...here's some more! :)

I know I've been blogging a lot and posting a lot of pictures...but most of my family lives far away and I know my mom, at least, will appreciate the frequent and photo filled posts! :) Natalie has changed so much just in the last week. She is turning into a little chipmunk (notice the chubby cheeks and double chin below). She is quite the eater! She is so sweet natured and pretty laid back when she's awake. She just makes me smile. :)
Just a few family shots! Does she look older than three weeks? Most people seem to think so.
Here's my little man showing off some of his artwork from preschool and some more of Natalie. I thought she was especially cute in the yellow outfit. I thought it looked good with her complexion..which seems to be darker than Ben's.

9 comments:

The Hurrle Herd said...

Hey there, we're posting at the same time! I saw you just added one so I had to look. Natalie looks adorable in any color! Love the picutes of Ben and his artwork too. Nate prayed for Ben last night that he wouldn't get sick so they could play together. Isn't that cute??!!

the cunningham family said...

Oh my goodness! She is so adorable! Please keep up with your posting so often, I am love seeing her grow! She definitely looks older than 3 weeks old. I love Ben's pig craft and his crown too. They make the cutest things in preschool, don't they? :) As always, good to see your mom and dad too!

Molly Wilkey said...

The pig is a riot! What is the wet stuff around the snot??? Natalie is adorable and definitely looking older. Thank you for posting the pictures regularly, its our connection to seeing your kids grow up!

Jackie said...

You don't post too much. I want to see her (and the rest of you too) every day!

Katie said...

If I had a gorgeous baby girl like Natalie, I would post her pictures all the time, too! =o) She does look older than 3 weeks. I was thinking that in the last post, when she was propped up in the chair next to Ben. I could just eat her up. Love the big cheeks! Ben's piggy is too cute. I can't wait until Holden will sit down for two seconds to do a cute craft for my fridge. =o)Perhaps he could make a collage out of tampons?? (See my last post if you are thinking that comment is weird!)

Abby said...

I love all the pictures, how else would all your far away friends get to see her grow up? :) She is getting big! I am still having a hard time figuring out who she looks like...but now I'm kind of leaning toward your brothers. Whoever she looks like, she is darned cute. :) Love you!

Ben and Erin said...

I sure don't get sick of the posts and new pictures! :) Looks like you guys are really settling into things. Your family pictures are great. I love how proud you can tell Ben is about his cute artwork too. How is he dealing with a new sister? Just a question, since we'll be dealing with that in a few months. :)

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the pictures...I think she looks like Emma!! Beautiful. I hope you are doing well and getting sleep. Between Ben's artwork and Jackson's drawings on the wall....we have two budding artists!!

Katie said...

Beautiful, lovely baby. Yes, she looks older than 3 weeks.