Saturday, November 1, 2008

Silly boys, fun with toys, and more of "the Duke"...

Ben's buddy Nate came over to play earlier this week and they had a blast in the basement together. Here are a few shots I caught of the two of them being silly little three-year-olds!

Ben loves toys! We had a fun time playing together in our jammies on one of my days off this week...we put together puzzles, pretended like we were cowboys, played with the ViewMaster (which now makes sounds for each "slide"...do you remember this toy?!) and of course played with the Hot Wheels!

Just a few more shots of "the Duke" from the Halloween festivities last night (and our pumpkin carving fun on Tuesday night!). Ben hasn't been feeling too hot the past couple of days and he didn't want to go door-to-door, but he was really excited about passing out candy to all the trick or treaters (and shooting them!).

8 comments:

Katie said...

I love the Halloween shots! Your pumpkins turned out really cute. I am jealous that you just got to sit (and shoot!) and pass out candy. We went door-to-door....with many "detours" on Holden's part looking at all the lights and other lawn decorations. ;o) Your pj day off sounds so nice and cozy. And yes, I remember the Viewmaster! Everything is new and improved these days, isn't it?

MP said...

he is adorable!! i just love his costume. I also can't believe that you still have a view master. I used to LOVE those things!!

Ben and Erin said...

So cute the pictures of Ben and his friend. I'm looking forward to those days and listening/watching what Clare and her friends come up with to do/play together. Sounds like a good Halloween. I love Ben's cowboy costume! Sorry to hear he wasn't feeling that well though. Oh, I bought Clare a view finder/camera for Christmas. It's a fisher price camera that you can look through, but there is a part with animal pictures and when you click the button the pictures change. It's pretty cool. Hopefully she'll like it!

the cunningham family said...

I love all of the pics. Colin did the same thing with passing out the candy. He had more fun giving candy out rather than going and collecting, which is fine with me! :) Glad it went well. I would love to stay home and have a pj day, how much fun! I definitely remember the viewmaster too, but everything is way cooler now!

the deKorne family said...

1)i'd like to see pictures of you in your pajamas. (mostly your stomach, although there's nothing like a good fireman xl t-shirt and plaid pants) 2)so cute. best john wayne ever. 3)i love you! glad we finally talked. :)

Samantha said...

Ben's the cutest cowboy ever! That gears toy he and his friend are playing with looks really cool. I love the collage with John Wayne too! :)

Anonymous said...

Cutest cowboy I've ever seen! Heard today that Louise may really be Natalie, how can this be?! We could use a recent belly shot to see how she's grown. Love you!

Courtney said...

Those halloween photos are so great! Ben's costume is awesome - I was a cowgirl one year and it was my favorite costume...even had a pink gun & holster :-)