Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Winter wonderland!

Well, last week I was posting about our hike at the park in 70 degree weather and this week I'm posting about playing in the snow...weird!? Actually, it's pretty typical for Northeast Ohio. It has been snowing on and off for two days now and I decided to let my little munchkin have some fun in it today! I wasn't going to go out, so I told him he had to stay on the deck...but that didn't last, so out I went. I did get a few cute pictures though. I especially love the top left one below. He is wearing his Daddy's hat and it was a little large! :) The fun only lasted about 20 minutes...but it was worth it!
Just some pictures of me and my best buddy! Can I still call him that when the new little one arrives? :)
Last, but not least, here he is in the lovely pilgrim hat he made at preschool today! :) The gold buckle is slightly off center...but I think I can safely say that he is NOT into art projects! I was just happy that he was actually proud of this creation!

7 comments:

ZFam said...

How fun! We didn't get snow like that here! Alexa wanted to make a snowman this morning in the 1/8" of snow that we did have!

And, i think JD has the same winter coat=)

And, I definitely think you can still all him your best buddy! Besdies, you're having a girl next...girls are not 'buddies'...they tend to have different names! I'm so excited for you...you're gonna love having one of each!!!

Jackie said...

Yikes! That looks like a lot of snow!! You have one adorable little pilgrim there.

Abby said...

Could you two be any cuter? I think not.

Love you!

the deKorne family said...

um, i don't think you can call him that anymore when she comes :)--and those pictures look professional---and you are cute.

Katie said...

Awww, how fun! My students are dying for it to snow. We've had a few flurries and the way they act, you'd think it was Ice Age or something. Love that pilgrim hat, he is too cute! The off-centered buckle makes it that much more endearing. I think you can still call him best buddy. You'll come up with a different name for your little girl. =o)

GG said...

Ali, I had to laugh at the snow pictures of Ben with his hat on smiling and tongue out. He looks exactly like you did when you girls were little. What an adorable family you have. And yes, I read all of the way to the bottom of your seven things about me. It was neat to read.g

Anonymous said...

i wish we could play in the snow with benny, miss you guys, we are going to miss seeing you all over the holidays. have a great turkey day.